Pierce-Arrow Society Activities
Winter Mini-Meet & Board Meeting
|Meet Registration Form|
|Return by January 27, 2020|
Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meet
The Annual Meet, held in a different location every summer, offers Pierce-Arrow enthusiasts the opportunity to meet other Pierce-Arrow people, see other member's Pierce-Arrows, and have an enjoyable family vacation in a new and different location every year.
The Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meets follow a similar format each year, but each meet is unique and reflects the character of the locale. The Annual Meets are organized by volunteer Pierce-Arrow Society members in the meet area. They arrange a host hotel, organize back-road tours to many of the favorite tourist destinations, make arrangements for special events and meals, and select a photogenic location for the annual showing of Pierce-Arrows. Many Pierce-Arrow Society members plan their vacation to arrive early or stay late to see more of the area attractions. The meet committee can provide additional information to members wanting to extend their vacations.
Some of the activities typical of Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meets are:
- Get acquainted party to help new members and first time attendees meet other members of the Pierce-Arrow Society.
- Touring - Two (or more) days of touring in the Pierce-Arrows! The Pierce-Arrow Society believes that Pierce-Arrows were built to be driven! We drive our Pierce-Arrows to the local points of interest -- great fun for the whole family!
- Car Show & Annual Meet Judging - All the Pierce-Arrows are on display at once. A great photo opportunity while the team of Pierce-Arrow Society judges determine the winning cars in each class.
- Technical Session - Discussions of a technical matter about Pierce-Arrow cars.
- Ladies Seminar - An event especially for the ladies!
- Parts auction/swap meet - A chance to buy needed Pierce-Arrow parts from other Pierce-Arrow Society members.
- Awards Banquet - Announcement of the winning cars and a final dinner to say farewell to Pierce-Arrow friends new and old.
Gathering at Gilmore
Annually on a long weekend in August, the Pierce-Arrow Museum at the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan is a focal point for this annual Pierce-Arrow Society mini-meet. Join fellow Pierce-Arrow Society members Gathering at Gilmore to visit with Pierce enthusiasts and to celebrate, tour in and show our Pierce-Arrows to each other and to an interested public.
Gathering at Gilmore tours explore many different parts of the region. There are scenic drives, tourist attractions, car collections and unique shopping in every direction -- so many that there is seldom duplication from one year to the next. If you haven't yet been to the Gilmore Car Museum and Pierce-Arrow Museum in Hickory Corners, Michigan, now is the time to visit what has been described as one of the ten best automotive museums in the country. The Gilmore is thirteen miles northeast of Kalamazoo, Michigan. This area -- central to Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis -- offers country scenery, rich history, quaint villages, good low traffic country roads, nice art and antique shops, attractive lake and river waterfronts, interesting history, superb private car collections, the occasional boat ride, and great restaurants.
Pierce-Arrow Society Regional Activites
The Pierce-Arrow Society has several active regional groups across the country. These groups hold local meetings and tours and publish their own newsletter. Joining one of the regions is a great way to meet other Pierce-Arrow enthusiasts in your area. With some regional groups touring events will sometimes include other orginizations. This allows for members to see other cars and collections while touring the in the local area.
Most tours visit both new and old destinations, see car collections, meet with new & old PAS friends, and share a meal. The fun filled weekend allows members to travel the backroads in the local area giving a new prospective to outstanding local venues. In some cases the regional tour can be an overnight with several miles of driving.
Check often to see the Regional Activites in your area.
- Chesapeake Region - October 26, 2019 - Pierce-Arrow Society Chesapeake Region and AACA Gettysburg Region Tour
- Contact Karl Krouch for more information.
- Great Lakes Region - Several events throughout the year.
- Contact Dave Stevens for the 2019 Great Lakes Region events.
- Pacific Northwest Region - Annual tour held each year in September.
- Contact Richard Anderson for the 2019 Pacific Northwest Region event.
- Northern California Region - Several events throughout the year.
- Contact Bob Jacobsen for the 2019 the Northern California Region events.
- Southern California Region - Celebrating 41 years as a region.
- Contact Linnea Oakes for the 2019 Southern California Region evetns.
Be sure to check the Regions page for all Pierce-Arrow Society Regions and information.