Free to good home

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Free to good home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

If anyone is looking for an 8-cylinder Seagrave engine block stamped 702747 I have 2 of them (the other casting number is 4-14-53 and 4-15-53 which is the manufacture date, I am guessing).  I was unable to find any serial numbers, there are none on the standard place for the PA engines.  It is my understanding that those blocks are interchangeable with many of the standard 8-cylinder PA blocks (but I am no expert).  There is a “Seagrave” casting on the block itself.   I also have many of the parts necessary to build up the engine including the heads (16 spark plugs), cranks, cams, lifters, connecting rods, flywheels, etc. All are in used condition and will require cleanup.   I also have a couple of the dual distributors used on the 16 spark plug heads, as well as the dual wire looms).   I am going to be bringing a car to the PA meet in Kalamazoo in late August and would be happy to load up one of both of the engine blocks and whatever additional parts that you want.  If I cannot find a taker I will be scraping the heavy stuff.

Please take a look at the 2 pictures and let me know if there is anything that you can use.  Some of the other stuff I would like to get some payment for, but I am not looking to make a killing.

Seagrave Engine Blocks

Hi,

I am very interested as I have a 1936 and the 8 is not running

Where are you located?

Thank you

Chris Shaw

613 214 9287

[email protected]

Much appreciated

Hi Chris, I sent you an email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.