Reply To: New Year and a New Member Challange. Current garage projects.

Home Page Forums General New Year and a New Member Challange. Current garage projects. Reply To: New Year and a New Member Challange. Current garage projects.

About three years ago, I started exploring alternatives. I’d seen some pretty nice tiled floors used in private museums and collections we’d visited on various car tours. I learned that the tiles were produced by Snap Lock Industries in Salt Lake City under the RaceDeck Garage Floors label. Their website, http://www.racedeck.com/, not only showed a lot of interesting examples of floor design, but it also had a feature that allowed me to design my own pattern and submit it for an estimate.This Thanksgiving they ran a Black Friday Sale. I booked the order with the provision that it wouldn’t be delivered until after the New Year when we returned from Minnesota. Good to their word, the order arrived from RaceDeck yesterday, and I installed it this morning. Installation was easy. It took only four hours and required only a rubber mallet. But the best part was I didn’t have to deal with emptying the garage! I’m happy. Patti’s happy. The garage is happy. The cars are happy….except the Pierce, which a foot and half to long for this garage, so it has to spend the winter back up north.