Reply To: Does the Parts & Service list calls out wrong bearings?

Home Page Forums Engine Does the Parts & Service list calls out wrong bearings? Reply To: Does the Parts & Service list calls out wrong bearings?

Hello Eddie,

Thanks for bringing up this issue. I am sorry that you encountered an error. The PAS Parts and Services Directory is a collaboration by the membership for the mutual benefit of the membership. This is why it is important when you see things that you know are incorrect to let us know. I appreciate you taking the time to document what you found in your experiment.

I have been editing the P&SD for the past several years, I will be glad to either remove the error in the listing to prevent future problems. Let’s see if another member will write in with a correction, and I would be pleased to substitute the correct information.

The other thing is George may have a correct listing through his resources. I have asked him in the past for a copy of the Pierce Arrow section of his old bearing catalogs, but he has understandably not wanted to give away part of his value add that he brings.

Happy Motoring,

Chris Diekman