1918 48-B-5 Video Link

Home Page Forums General 1918 48-B-5 Video Link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The current Vintage Motor Car Club of America’s “Touring Chronicle” e-mail features this link to a Blackhawk Museum video of George Teebay discussing his 1918 48-B-5. Great video, George! Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BTELKV7uk

Great video. George’s enthusiasm comes through loud and clear! It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoying driving this car.

Robert

Thank you, Gents! This car (no, AUTOMOBILE) gives me more smiles per mile than any other I’ve ever driven. The video was done in April 2017 and I had 20 seconds to sort-of compose my thoughts before the camera rolled. Now I have 3,000 miles on it, with more planned for this year, including our Annual Meet in Rohnert Park, CA, July 9-13. I’ll be delighted to give you a ride!

As some know, I’m the (permanent) Secretary of the Nickel Age Touring Club, a VMCCA chapter, and in that capacity I was contacted on other business by Ray Maxfield, who produces this electronic VMCCA newsletter. He said he googled me and came up with that video, and asked permission of me and Blackhawk Museum to run it. There’s no privacy on the internet, as we are all finding out…

George has turned another chapter in his life. He’s a reality star and

a darned good one. The only shortcoming is that the 1918 48-B-5 will

increase in value and slip further away from the newly enthused

admirers, after his fervent praise.

George also shares the spotlight with our PAS Facebook page, as he is currently our cover pic for this week…

Great video! George stopped by our collection on his way to PAS Calloway Gardens winter mini meet and gave me excellent tips on driving and working on our 1916 Pierce.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.