1919 Model 31 in Michigan

Home Page Forums General 1919 Model 31 in Michigan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

On the HCCA website there is a 1919 Model 31 7-p Touring for sale in Michigan, north of Detroit. The owner/seller, name is Steve DeRees, does not appear to be in the PAS and unless I missed it, I don’t see the car listed in the Roster either.

Does anyone know this car? I’ve been looking for an earlier Pierce and have pretty much set my sights on a right-hand drive of this vintage. But I am near southern Vermont and the Model 31 is in Michigan — a bit of a trip.

Any comments or advice would be welcome, either here or in private e-mail.

Call me, after 6pm. 413-530-5712. Ed Minnie

Long time PAS member Del DeRees owned the car. Thr car was purchased from Dr.Leo Parnagian when he bought his 1918 48 hp touring.

It’s a great car. Whoever ends up with it will be very happy.

How much is he asking?

The ad says make offer.

That’s a great looking car, I’d darn near trade my Cord for it, but not sure that’s enough!

This ia a lovely car and in fact I had my eyes on it just before it was sold by Leo Parnagian but being in New Mexico had me at a disadvantage due the distance.I really wanted a RHD Pierce Arrow.Fortunately a few years later I was able to purchase the very original 1915 C-3 Five Passenger Touring Car I now own.These cars I feel are the equal of a Rolls Royce

Silver Ghost.The RHD Pierce Arrows seldom come up for sale.If I had the space I would look at adding this car to the stable.I hope the car goes to a great home.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.