1927 touring in Ct that is for sale

Home Page Forums General 1927 touring in Ct that is for sale

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi- I have a friend who is looking at a 1927 touring that is located in Connecticut, he is interested in buying the car. Apparently it has been advertised for a year or so with no takers, priced in the high 30’s but apparently available for less. Anyone on the forum familiar with this particular car, and if so, what advice would you give to a potential buyer? Thanks David Coco

Hi, I know the car and made an offer on it last year. Anyone who would like my assesment of the car can contact me by email or phone. Ed Minnie

In response to your post. The car you are refering to is mine, At the request of your freind I e-mail you pictures of the car. I would love to answer any questions you may have. If you would like to see the car for yourself we can arrange that too. If you get any information good or bad in refrence to the car I would like to know.

Hi- thanks, since I was not close enough to come look at the car, I was seeing what other information might be out there to help Marty make a decision, he is a long time friend. He was concerned about mechanical condition of the car, and I think that we have a few answers now, that it is a good car but does need some mechanical work (carb, water pump) and some cosmetics. Does look pretty nice though! Thanks David Coco

I would like to see pictures and a price. Thanks bill

Thank you for your interest, Bill. I will send you some pics to your e- mail.

David, The problem has been fixed by tightning the packing on the water pump. The brass float had a pin hole and was repaired. There are currently no mechanical problems with the car. Please any questions dont hesitate to call.Yves

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.