1928 Model 36

Home Page Forums General 1928 Model 36

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello All,

I’m looking for some help regarding the history of my Pierce! I purchased it from Al Ferrara, who purchased it from Paul Beechey in the 80’s, who we believe purchased it from Elmer Senik. I cannot find any information on Mr. Senik or who he may have purchased it from.  The serial number is 362403 & the motor is 362498. I have attached pictures of markings we found when it was restored in 2004-2006. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Joseph,

The PAS database and Weis files do not have any further information on the history of your car. I also own a Series 36 that belonged to Ferrara. It was restored in 1979 and I found a card from Miles Morstatter in the tool box. Ferrara used Miles Morstatter for his restorations. Miles is still a member of the PAS, his contact information is in the PAS Roster. I talked to him about my car and while he remembered it, he did not know much of the earlier history. Give him a call.

I have an article about your car (I think from Old Cars Weekly) that I will e-mail to you. It lists owners back to Senik. Good luck on your search.

I am going to update your car’s record in the PAS database with what you have provided as well as the pictures.

Dave

Dave,

Thank You for the information and the link for the article.

We are about 15 min from Miles and know him well!

Joe

Who was the body builder of this particular sedan?  Many of the big makes sure duplicated the styling.

Al

It is a factory body.  The photo below is from the article mentioned above.

Thank You David, I haven’t had time yet this morning to reply!

I appreciate the help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.