1928 Wiring diagram for ignition switches

Home Page Forums General 1928 Wiring diagram for ignition switches

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hell,

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 28 Model 36 for the ignition switches.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

This doesn’t make sense to me. The left switch has no terminal the center has 2 and the right only 1. They previous owner has the left hooked to a toggle switch.

Chester,

Welcome to the PAS.

Go to the “Library” tab on the left, enter 1928 and Series 36 and a list of publications for your car will come up. There is a downloadable Series 36 Owners Manual that has the wiring diagram.

It looks to me that the tab got broken off of the left switch and someone rigged up an alternate switch. The left switch should turn on the left ignition only, the center switch both sides and the right switch the right ignition.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I have tried that the cover loads then stops.

You clicked on the download button on the left? It worked OK for me. Give me an e-mail address and I can e-mail it to you.

If you get a chance more info on the car (body style etc) and a picture or two would be nice. Inquiring minds want to know. I have a ’28 Series 36, 7 pass touring.

Dave

yes, I did. email is [email protected]

Sent.

This has me so baffled. where would I hook the left side wires to? As I said the previous owner has the left hooked to a toggle switch.

Chester, The wiring diagrams where mailed on Wednesday. You should get them today or tomorrow. Bill

Chester,

When I get home Monday I’ll see if I can get a decent picture of the back of my switch panel.

Thanks William and David

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.