1929 model 33 roadster at Rm auction in Meadowbrook

Home Page Forums General 1929 model 33 roadster at Rm auction in Meadowbrook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi; I am a new member and saw RM’s Meadowbrook auction ad for a 1929 Model 33 roadster. Is anyone familiar with that particular car? Is it correct and is the estimated selling range in the ballpark in today’s market?? I realize this is very subjective but I would appreciate experienced members’ opinions. All replies will be held in confidence….Thanks, Jake

The 1929 Roadster in the auction appears to be the same car that was in the Harrah Collection some 30 plus years ago.There are only about six or seven 133 roadsters known to exist and I own one of them.I have studied the Harrah car and took some photos when I was there before the collection got dispersed.This red and black roadster was in the collection of a PAS member for some years after the car left Harrah’s.

As to value that is a hard question to answer without having the car in front of me but even in this economy there are not that many nice earlier automobiles available.If you have more questions,please get in touch with me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.