1929 P-A 133 For Sale to benefit C2C charity

Home Page Forums General 1929 P-A 133 For Sale to benefit C2C charity

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Follow-up on lead previously submitted by Rick Morrison:

Dear Pierce Arrow Society, Thank you for contacting me and offering to expand the listing for our 1929 Pierce Arrow, VIN 2003975, on the Pierce Arrow Society website. The car is located in Massachusetts, approximately 35 miles south of Boston and was recently appraised at $70,000 -$72,000. We are willing entertain reasonable offers. Proceeds from the sale of the Pierce Arrow will be used to benefit a 501c3, charitable organization called “Care to Communities” (C2C). CARE 2 COMMUNITIES saves lives by bring affordable, sustainable primary health care to communities in the developing world. Please visit them at http://www.care2communities.org . If you have further questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me, or Dawn Belizaire. Again, thank you for posting this on behalf of C2C. Sincerely, Howard Randall

Contact Howard Randall at 617-688-7321 or Dawn Belizaireat 617-921-3179 for additional information and photos.

FOR SALE

1929 Pierce Arrow

Series 133, Model 125 Sedan

YEAR/CAR 1929 Pierce Arrow

MODEL Model 125, Series `133

BODY STYLE 4 Door Sedan

COLOR Green/Black Fenders

V.I.N. 2003975

MILEAGE ON ODOMETER: 26,637

FRAME: Excellent

BODY: Excellent

UNDERCARRIAGE: Excellent

PAINT: Good

EXTERIOR CHROME: Good/Excellent

INTERIOR UPHOLSTERY: Excellent

DASHBOARD: Excellent

INSTRUMENT PANEL: Excellent

GLASS: Excellent

ENGINE COMPARTMENT: Excellent

ENGINE: Excellent Straight 8 125 HP

TRANSMISSION: Excellent 3 Speed Standard

DRIVE TRAIN: Excellent

WIRING: Excellent

EXHAUST SYSTEM: Excellent

SUSPENSION: Excellent

TIRES: Good

WHEELS: Excellent Wooden Spokes

This vehicle is in good to excellent condition, extremely well maintained, and showing minimal

signs of wear. The 1929 Pierce Arrow was one of the most prestigious automobiles of

its’ era. It is considered to be a very rare sought after vehicle with collectors.

For more information please contact Howard Randall at 617-688-7321

3rd Photo

4th Photo

This car is located in Mass but I don’t recall ever seeing it. Has it been to a meet? It’s hard to tell from the photos but it looks like a decent car.

Ed,

John Wozney checked, the car was last known to PAS in 1968 when it was then owned by Robert Howe, 64 Maple St., Franklin Mass.

Stu

In 1968 I was 18 months old……..guess that’s as good a reason as any that I don’t remember it!

Ed, I’ve been telling people for years that you knew them all. I bet you just forgot due to distractions from your sisters when you were a kid.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.