1929 Parts Wanted

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell 1929 Parts Wanted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Need two steel tire rims to fit 1929 wooded spoked wheels.

Need speedometer fitting that goes in speedometer and onto

cable.

PH# 262-248-5214

Tim,

Which speedo do you have?

Waltham or North East? The cables are different.

Bill

Bill,

The speedometer is Waltham.

The 2 steel tire rims I need will be used for spare tires and appearance only.

Can be in fair conditon.

E-Mail [email protected]

I have owned Nostalgic Reflections Co. for 41 years and we make reproduction parts for antique vehicles. I have attached a picture of some of the Pierce Arrow parts we have made. We do cloisonne, stamping, acid etching, screen printing, water slide decals, radiator scripts, medallions, bike badges etc. Jerry Turner 509-226-3522 Nostalgic Reflections, P.O. Box 350, Veradale, Washington 99037

http://www.NostalgicReflections.com

http://www.NostalgicReflections.com

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a clock for my 29 phaeton. Any help?

thanks, Rick

1929 white faced clock- why are they always missing? mine was missing when I got our 1929 Club Brougham and now Richard is looking for one. I have come across 5 blackfaced ones BUT only one white one. All of these on eBay. So Richard be persistent on eBay!!You need to be creative with your search criteria!! Even to spelling Waltham wrong & trawling thru hundreds of entries for just “Car Clock”” That is how I was successful. One way of filling in long winter evenings! Cheers & good hunting

Jak. By the way anyone need a blackfaced one that I have spare?”

I agree… I just bought an instrument panel, white face with gas/speedo/amp and oil, but again, clock missing….guess people took them out and used them in the house??

Clocks are missing as the boy scouts had a project where you took the clock and put it into a wooden holder for a fathers day project / gift. Thats why you see so many clocks for sale.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.