1929 Pierce Arrow For Sale

Home Page Forums General 1929 Pierce Arrow For Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I thought the members would like to see this Pierce Arrow for sale.

The owner is Frank Jones a PAS member. It is a very nice looking 7 Passenger Limo.

It is at the following link.

http://classiccars.com/listings/view/865178/

The car has been for sale for quite some time now.

I am really surprised that it has not sold by now as it is a very clean, very complete restoration.

The chrome wire wheels alone had to have cost a small fortune to have done and look very nice against the black body.

On April 3, we went to view this car in Whittier. The car is beautiful and well-maintained. The drawback for us is Michael is 6’1” and mostly legs; it was hard for him to get in the front seat and the driving position was cramped for his legs.

Michael rode in the back seat which was very comfortable and I was in the front; great for me at 5’6”.

Frank has made modifications to the front seat back (involved removing padding in a similar manner to another thread on this issue). He does have the original seat back.

The car started up and was a good running car.

Very authentic and elegant car. We thought about buying it just to look at it like a piece of art, but that’s not in our budget.

I’ve attached a photo of the car.

Mike & Pat

A lot of folks might find the front seat of a 1929 ED Limo cramped as there is not a lot of room up there.

At 5’11” I find it cramped and driving for more than a few hours at a time takes a toll on my legs and lower back.

I may have to look into removing padding to make it more comfortable to drive.

I wish Frank good luck with the sale, his car is very nice.

Limousines did not cater to the comfort of the chauffeur it seems.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.