1933 Grill assy.

Home Page Forums Body 1933 Grill assy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello Board, I am looking for the Grill assy. for a 1933 pierce 836 or any thing that will fit a 33,34 grill shell . (The 836-a wont work) I also need Trunk Latches for the 1933 trunk. Windshield Frame and bumbers. Thanks for your help. Richard.

Hi Richard,

Are you working on a stock 1933 P-A 836? I’ve had my 8-cyl 7-passenger sedan for 40 years now.

Anyhow, I have an extra grill (shutter) assembly, in good shape (the center vertical stationary rib is slightly bent, but can easily be straightened, the shutters are straight, covered in silver paint and will probably need to be rechromed).

Let me know if you still need this, and I will come up with a price including boxing and shipping.

Also, you can buy a NEW manufactured windshield frame (no rust-outs to ooze thru plating, etc.) They are available from N/C Industries Antique Auto Parts, 301 South Thomas Ave., P.O. Box 254, Sayre, PA 18840;

570-888-6216. They have many patterns for old car w/s frames, and they are exactly like original, and FIT. (Note to Parts and Services page!)

Regards,

Bob Jacobsen

Hi Bob, thank you for the information on the front window frame. Yes I do need the shutters and the price. If you want to contact me by e-mail it would be great. Best regards Richard

Bob, my e-mail is RShuff1055@ AOL.COM

Hi Bob, you ask if I had a stock 1933 pierce arrow. I will answer with this. I am not in business building cars for profit. It was my hobby when I was working and now I am retired. I found this old shell of a car in Chickasa Okla, You may know Joe Ersland (RIP) The car was stripped of all parts and down to a body and frame and the 2 doors on a 2 door club Brougham had be in a fire along with the trunk lid. They were going to send it to the cruncher for scrap. I gave them 750.00 for it and brought it home. For years I tried to piece this car back together and the only parts left I need is the grill shutter assy, the windowshield frame and bumbers and trunk latches to complete the Body to original condition. It would be nice if you could help me complete this project . If not? I understand. Best regards Richard.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.