2 Pierce-Arrow transmissions for sale

Home Page Forums General 2 Pierce-Arrow transmissions for sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

A new member of the PAS Facebook page has just listed 2 Pierce-Arrow marked transmissions for sale. His name is Orest Jejna and he is from Scottsdale AZ. There are 10 photos on the page but I have only taken 4 here. He has not listed any dates for the transmissions, so any help would be appreciated in identifying which models these came from. He is asking only fair market value. His phone number is 480-628-3763. If he cannot sell them he says they will be scrapped.

Photo#2

photo#3

Photo#4

Looks like it may be a series 33.

Thanks for sharing this info Curtis!

1925 series 33.

It would be a near travesty to just scrap these transmissions, especially if they turn freely.

Hopefully someone who owns a mid 20’s car will pick them up and save them.

Heck, Arizona isn’t that far, if there are no takers and the price is right I may have to drive out there and pick them up myself if that means they will be saved from the scrapper.

Orest has indicated on the Facebook page that, so far, no one seems to be interested in these transmissions…if someone does not want these soon, they will be scrapped.

I will call him tomorrow about the transmissions.

I looked on the FB page but didn’t see his posts.

Maybe it’s because I have yet to create a FB account and be added to the PAS FB page.

I still have these transmissions. I was contacted by a member in the San Diego area that indicated they would be headed to Arizona in late February or early March. Unfortunately, I’ve lost contact with the individual. Hopefully, this post will be seen and we can reconnect. In any case, I need to get these transmissions sold to an interested party. My phone number is 480 628 3763. I do accept texts.

That last message I posted was copied from the Facebook page from Orest, NOT me!…send any responses to Orest please.

Curtiss

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.