2011 Gathering at Gilmore

Home Page Forums General 2011 Gathering at Gilmore

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We had a wonderfull ‘Gathering’ this August. The weather was perfect, the tours interesting, and of course the food was excellent.

The most important part of any PAS event is the people, all of us getting together to renew friendships, and start new friendships.

Touring together and dining together are all part of this process.

During the ‘business meeting’ on Sunday morning, Dave Stevens discussed the 2012 National Meet, and gave us a rough ‘thumbnail’ overview of the tours and events for 2012, and I have to say, I’m really looking forward to this national meet!! Even though I live in Michigan, and have attended several ‘Gatherings’ and the 2002 Meet, the new tours, events and locations are all new to me. It’s going to be a great National meet.

And speaking of Dave, I want to personally thank Diana and Dave Stevens for their heroic efforts each year with the ‘Gathering’ and even more so for their work currently on-going for the 2012 PAS meet.

Great weather, great tours, great friends and making new friends, and all surrounding the joy of driving and looking at our Pierce Arrows.

Couldn’t be better,

Greg Long

An enthusiastic thank you to Dave & Diana. As Greg has said above, everyone had a wonderful time at this year’s ‘Gathering’ and all of this was a result of the huge amount of work by the Stevens’ to put together such a successful meet.

We had a great time and are looking forward to 2012!

Stu & Clara Blair

Cincinnati, Ohio

John and I also had a great time. It was a 840 mile haul to take the car to Kalamazoo, and well worth every mile. Enclosed is a photo of Keith Tammerine, a long time PAS member who also has a 1932 series 54 coupe. Keith purchased his car 54 years ago while in high school. He made the trip from HAWAII! Thanks to Dave and Diana for another great meet! Ed

Another photo from the meet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.