2016 Pierce-Arrow Society National Meet – Kerrville, TX

Home Page Forums General 2016 Pierce-Arrow Society National Meet – Kerrville, TX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Howdy Y’all,

Times a tick’n for the 59th Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meet in Kerrville, TX.

The registartion form is posted on the PAS Website under “Activites” and a paper copy is in the mail.

Hope to see y’all soon!!!

Ben Oakes

2016 PAS Annual Meet Chairman

Kerrville, TX

[email protected]

Looking forward-Thanks Ben!

Thanks Ben, I’m reading and filling out the registration form this week.

Greg Long

Hello All –

NOTE Due to the United States Postal Service, deadline for registration has been pushed back to May 20, 2016. Disregard the “Late Fee” and send in your registration form as soon as you can.

Spreed the word to other members that might not have internet access that “Late Registration” is AFTER May 20, 2016. This allows two more weeks to send in your registration form.

The information for the 2016 Annual Meet in Kerrville, TX was sent out with the spring PAS mailing. Due to mailing requirements, members should start seeing The Arrow and the meet information in mailbox’s this week.

Hope to see y’all in Kerrville, TX

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ben Oakes

2016 Annual Meet Co-Chair

Kerrville, TX

Howdy Y’all,

The Texas 2016 Annual Meet is coming up soon. If you haven’t sent in your registration form, you still have time.

Late Registration does not start till AFTER May 20, 2016.

Let those who do not have computer access know that there is still time.

See y’all in Texas.

Ben

Got my receipt back in today’s mail! I am excited to be attending my first National Meet, even if I will miss a couple of days due to prior commitments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.