2017 PIERCE-ARROW CALENDAR

Home Page Forums General 2017 PIERCE-ARROW CALENDAR

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The 2017 Pierce-Arrow Calendar in full color is now available for immediate shipment at $15.00 plus shipping. Perfect for the garage or office and makes a great gift item for family and friends. It features cars that attended the 2016 Pierce-Arrow Society Annual Meet in Kerrville, TX. A wide variety of years and styles are pictured. To order 1 or 2 copies, go to the Company Store website section or use the order form in the mailing with Arrow Model 3.

If you wish to order larger quantities, to save on shipping costs contact Dave Stevens at 231-740-6610. Shipping for 3 to 8 copies will be $7.00, 8 or more $15.00. Mail checks to “P-A Museum Projects” at PO Box 309, Whitehall, MI 49461-0309. Visa or MasterCard accepted if you call Dave Stevens between 10 am & 10 PM EST. Don’t delay your order as quantities are limited. This is a joint project to benefit the Society and the Museum equally.

Just got my calendar. Beautiful.

Glad you like it! We’ve wanted to do this in the past and finally got it together this year with expert help from Liz Horne.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

I bought a handful of them, they will be Christmas presents from me to my family and friends..

VERY nice calendar, Thanks LiZ, and Thanks Dave !!

Greg Long..

Just got my calendars and posters, and sitting here in the living room with a warm hound sleeping on my feet while reading the copy of “There Is No Mistaking A Pierce Arrow”” that I scored at a used book store! The beautiful calendar pictures and the posters provide the perfect background to go over this book!”

Ken,

Glad you like the calendar! We were sure any Pierce enthusiast would enjoy it.

This is a great gift item for family and old car friends.

Barbara, Liz and I hope that many more will get an order in soon for receipt before the Holidays. We need more sales to at least make enough to do another next year.

Thanks for your support!

Dave

You can use these calendars to find “hidden” Pierce Arrow lovers! I mentioned the calendar to the nice little 86 year old lady who plays the piano at church, and she lit up like a Las Vegas marquee! Now I have to order some more because I promised her one! I’ll call you tomorrow!

Good stuff Kenneth!

Just received my order of 5 calendars. They are first class in every respect. Kudos to all worked on the production. They made terrific gifts to family and friends.

We still have most of 2017 ahead of us. Mail to the Company Store or phone in your credit card order today and you could still be able to enjoy the marvelous 1931 Sport Phaeton featured for January.

Call Dave with a Visa or MasterCard and we’ll ship right away.

(231)740-6610

Sure hope this calendar project has been successful enough to do again. What a good way to generate money for Society and Museum, AND promote Pierce-Arrow. I purchased several extras and gave them to family and friends. My barber says the one in his shop generated a lot of interest. We might even get a new Museum and Society membership or two!

Merlin,

We also gave several 2017 Pierce-Arrow calendars as gifts to old car friends, they were greatly appreciated.

Thanks to Liz, Dave and everyone else involved in making this project a success.

Stu Blair

I spoke with Dave a little earlier and the order process couldn’t have been easier.

Even though January is over I am excited to get my calendars.

Thanks again Dave for the opportunity to support the museum.

Thanks Craig, but remember that this joint project also supports the Society and we split the net revenue 50/50.

Yours went out in Priority mail this morning.

There are still 11 beautiful months to enjoy, but I only have about 35 left. Order by phone today!

Call 231-740-6610

Dave

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.