2019 Pierce-Arrow Calendars are HERE!

Home Page Forums General 2019 Pierce-Arrow Calendars are HERE!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Order your 2019 Pierce-Arrow Society calendar today! The photos are fabulous and congratulations to all the photo contest winners! It’s the best calendar yet! Order online using this link below.

http://store12381180.ecwid.com/2019-Pierce-Arrow-Wall-Calendar-p95382243

I just completed the order for 2 calendars using the PayPal method but I was never directed to the PayPal site so I could fulfill the payment.

The order finalized with a ‘Pending Payment’ heading.

What address should I direct the PayPal payment to?

Thanks for another great calendar for my office wall and one as a gift.

My wife and I were able to purchase two of them at the Meet. We are pleased to have them early. Our car is featured for the month of April.

Hi Craig – go back to the link. Select “Paypal” on the left where the other payment options are. Then go to the bottom of the screen and hit the BIG Paypal button (Says Pay with Paypal with yellow background). That will take you to Paypal login page to complete the purchase. Hope this helps. If you have any other trouble, you can call me at 678-361-4007.

Liz, it worked as it should from my office PC.

No idea why it ddin’t work at home other than maybe I hadn’t turned off my VPN and that interfered with the PayPal process.

Thanks for another great calendar to display.

Craig – order received and paid! Thanks for your support! Wait ’til you see ALL the photo winners! The Arritt’s is the perfect “Spring”” setting! WOW!!!!!!”

Did you let the people that cars made the calendar know that they made it? Just wondering?

When will you be shipping the new calendars?

I know I won’t be able to use it until next year but I still want to drool over all the pictures. :)

I received mine last week. It looks fantastic! Thank you to everyone involved.

I will be patiently checking my mailbox every day. :)

Got my calendars today.

Some simply amazing shots this year.

Thank you for all your efforts to produce another great calendar.

David & Elizabeth, and all others involved,

This is a very NICE calendar.

Peter

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.