3 Pierces for sale

Home Page Forums General 3 Pierces for sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Posted by Mike West on the PAS Facebook page this evening…

I’m selling 3 Pierce Arrow cars for the elderly owner.These cars have been in storage several years . The cars are excellent original or old restored condition. In the next week Ill be getting the cars cleaned up , new batteries and fluids.There is a 1928 80 series 7 pass sedan (132 in wb) a 1927 5 passenger long wheelbase enclosed drive limo, and a 1931 rumble seat coup (133 in wb) older restored. These cars were all good running driving cars before being stored . The owner can no longer drive. Call Mike West Livonia NY for details. Ill have prices sorted out soon after getting the cars cleaned up and drivable. Cars all have NY transferable registrations. NY did not have titles until the 1973 model year. Look at the pictures and ask questions or call Mike at 585 738 1541 Thank you.

I’ve discussed these cars with Mike, he has good offers on the cars now and is getting real close to selling, if you have any real interest now’s the time to move….I have no interest in these, either buying or selling, just making sure that someone doesn’t hesitate and lose out….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.