’33 Pierce at Barrett Jackson auction

Home Page Forums General ’33 Pierce at Barrett Jackson auction

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Barrett Jackson auction is held at the Fairgrounds near west palm beach.  I believe its next week.  Someone sent me a picture of a ’33 convertible sedan that is in this auction.  I don’t remember seeing this car before.  This is a no reserve auction, so it could be a bargain.  Check it out

I think the interior is very distinctive.  My biggest fear, is at this type of auction, this car goes real cheap, and drives down our values even more.  If I had a garage space, I think I would be interested .  The fact that Pat Craig did the restoration and did not retain the car confuses me.

here is the link, Karl

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1933-PIERCE-ARROW-TWELVE-CONVERTIBLE-SEDAN-276767

1933 PIERCE-ARROW TWELVE CONVERTIBLE SEDAN (barrett-jackson.com)

I would be happy as a pig in slop to own that Magnificent Green Monster.

Perhaps, I need to sign-up to bid, although being a Series 80 Gent, you all will laugh at my pretension to “move up” in the Pierce-Arrow ranks.

I never even consider purchasing such an amazing Pierce-Arrow with that outstanding interior.

Finally, I believe that this is a case of; “if you have to ask the price, then you really cannot afford it!”

I will be watching!

I remember seeing this car auction in Europe some years ago, commenting at the time that the interior treatment was somewhat distinctive.

It subsequently appeared for sale at Hyman Ltd.

1933 Pierce Arrow Twelve LeBaron Convertible Sedan

Sold for $330,000 according to classic.com

1933 Pierce-Arrow Twelve Convertible Sedan VIN: 355091 – CLASSIC.COM

A Lovely Automobile.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.