A new milestone reached

Home Page Forums General A new milestone reached

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Today we admitted our 500th member to the Facebook page of the Pierce-Arrow Society.

While we are still a relatively small group in the overall big Facebook picture, we are on our way now. While I love the idea that the membership is growing, I would also like to see the active participation on the page grow as well. A page is only as good as it’s members will actively participate in together.

The Facebook page is a great way for members to post photos of past(& future) meets, post videos of shows, and be able to chat, and have discussions, with other members, on any post.

If you have been thinking about getting into Facebook, now is the time to come on board and check out what it’s all about.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

Are we turning any non-Society members into members?

Dave

Dave, I joined the Facebook page just last week, but it was a result of recently joining the Society and not the other way around.

David,

It is possible we may have some non members joining the PAS as a result of the Facebook group…However, it is my belief that a good majority of those non members are people who are interested in antique and classic cars in general, and just want to see what the Society is all about. The Facebook group may not necessarily get them to join, but at least it puts them on the doorstep.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.