Annual Meet

Home Page Forums General Annual Meet

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been waiting for the meet registration packet. Perhaps I did not request one? Deadline is getting close. I know I can print one out, but systems 10 or something is not talking to the printer here in the North country

Tony,

Go to Members Pages/Announcements and print out the meet registration form.

Paul

Tony,

Can you print e-mail attachments? I can attach the registration form as a pdf and send it to you.

Also, we tried to book an extra night at the YO before the meet and were told the hotel was full with another group. We had to make alternate arrangements.

Hi Tony,

The information for the 2016 Annual Meet in Kerrville, TX was sent out with the spring PAS mailing. Due to mailing requirements, members should start seeing The Arrow and the meet information in mailbox’s this week.

NOTE Due to the United States Postal Service, deadline for registration has been pushed back to May 20, 2016. Disregard the “Late Fee” and send in your registration form as soon as you can.

Spreed the word to other members that might not have internet access that “Late Registration” is AFTER May 20, 2016. This gives two more weeks to send in your registration form.

Hope to see y’all in Kerrville, TX

Ben Oakes

2016 Annual Meet Co-Chair

Kerrville, TX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.