Another Pierce for the Foundation Museum in Hickory Corners.

Home Page Forums General Another Pierce for the Foundation Museum in Hickory Corners.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Here are some nice detailed photos of a 1890 Pierce Arrow Ice Box. Selling for 32.50 when new. One of three known it took me more than 25 years to find it. It will be given to the museum in memory of my father Edgar Minnie Sr. who had a love of all things Pierce. He has been gone almost fifteen years and I still miss him every day. Rest in peace father.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

Another photo.

It will be on display at the PAS meet in Rhode Island next week. Get a drink out of it on the show field. Ed

Ed,

Thank you very much for your generosity and concern for history preservation. Thanks as well for using the Pierce-Arrow Museum to memorialize your father. I hope we see more of that sentiment in the future.

See you Monday!

Dave Stevens

What a most generous gift for the museum and a great way to remember your father.

It is a splendid piece.

Ed,

Can’t thank you enough for this great item for the Museum. I wish I could have known your Dad. He certainly did a good job of passing on “his love of all things Pierce””!

Merlin Smith”

Thanks Merlin! It was great to see you and Jane at the meet. See you next month in Kalamazoo!

Ed,

I think your gift is very “cool”. It brings back memories of ice

deliveries to my porch as a youngster. Your respectful donation in

your Father’s name gives us all a chance to reflect on a Son’s love,

and his Father’s vision to improve the future by giving a glimpse of

what past enterprising people can achieve in the pursuit of quality.

Tony Costa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.