Anyone near Tampa Bay area Florida?

Home Page Forums General Anyone near Tampa Bay area Florida?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks,

I’m travelling to Zephyrhills, FL in 12th April to 20th April and I

was thinking if there’s someone who is willing to show his collection or maybe

give a ride on his P-A. Never been cruising on one, since mine is not moving yet :)

Thanks!

Might I suggest you come to the CCCA Grand Classic in Stone Mountain GA (Atlanta) on May 14-15. There will be several Pierce’s there.

That’s a good idea , but this time I’ll be elsewhere ;)

Thanks,

Mika

Anyone?

Thanks Tony, I’ll call you if we have a change to visit the east coast. Google Maps tells it’s ~4 hours drive from Zephyrhills.

BTW, your ’36 looks awesome!!

My phone number is +358504872523.

Leaving Finland on monday. Can’t wait!

Oh, by the way, in case you know some places/events worth of visiting on the east coast, drop me an email.

it’s mika(dot)jaakkola(at)mac(dot)com

Yes Tony, you are absolutely right. I think we are heading to Miami with our rental car(I hope we get that Dodge Charger or Challenger!!) one day and spend the night in hotel there. We could drive the east coast back to Zhills and visit you on our way. But I let you know the details when we are made some more planning first :D

Tony,

I just sent you an email.

Thanks for the tip. I have heard about the place.

Mika

Finally got back home. Too bad I missed meeting with Tony, due to car issues. (My Imperials tranny broke down!!) and after we got a rental car, it was too late :) Well, better luck next time.

But, I spotted Mable Ringlings Pierce-Arrow in Sarasotas car museum!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.