Anyone willing to show their car in San Francisco area?

Home Page Forums General Anyone willing to show their car in San Francisco area?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Nice row of these :-)

Couple of more…

One more ;-)

And the engine…!

After touring the collection, we headed to machine shop where Bob’s 8 cylinder engine was under rebuild.

The Machine shop owner had also one of these! Am I the only finn that has ever seen one ? :-)

And then he had one of these as well ;-) I think it had gone through carburetor repair.

Yep, that’s Tony checking out the work done.

Mika, the same group of gentlemen entertained me and my friends on the same type of tour as you took several years ago. I must admit I still talk about that large private collection you went to also. It IS the finest display of brass cars in the country. It sure is great to have so many good and helpful people in the club. Lot’s of times I have heard it spoken, “We join the club for the cars, but stay for the people.” They are a credit to the club. Edgar Minnie

What an awesome display of hospitality.

Ed is right, the people in this club are second to none.

The members never cease to amaze me with their warmth and helpfulness.

The Annual Meets I’ve attended were great experiences and I can’t wait to make it to another one – hopefully we won’t have mechanical problems like the one that cut our last tour short in Temecula.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.