Auction

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Auction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I ran into the following auction. URL below.

10a – Pierce Pneumatic Safety Bicycle Exceptional C. 1898 Pierce chainless 22″ frame pneumatic safety “cushion” frame model having double leaf spring front forks and “Hygenic Wheel Co.” rear shock (made for Pierce). This restored example has all the bells and whistles including Kelly handle bars, celluloid grips, “Christy” anatomical saddle, Pierce Arrow logo leather tool pouch, matching pedals, New Departure (made for Pierce) front and rear hubs, matching “Elizabethtown Universale Tire Co.” red, 28″ button tread tires. Stunning restoration, super paint with color matched rims, excellent nickel plating. The best Pierce we have ever offered.

There are 922 items listed

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=2417375&kwd=Pierce%20arrow&zip=&category=0&utm_source=azemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts

From their pre-auction estimate on this bicycle, I’d say the 1903 shaft drive nickel plated Pan American model, sold last year at their auction at around $7500, was a bargain….

There was a man’s bike just sold on Ebay to “best offer”, I think that was a rebadged later Angola bike…I’m getting very suspicious of any Buffalo badge bicycle that has screws holding the badge…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.