Barn Find

Home Page Forums General Barn Find

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Photos of a barn find this week. That’s three in the last five weeks. Can’t post the photos of the other ones, owners cars are camera shy. Enjoy this one, it’s going to the great junk yard in the sky, so that others can continue to drive on. Interesting car, and modifications. Ed.

Another,

More,

Engine,

Body tag,

Last one, left rear door panel. Car was highly finished and detailed, padded roof and wire wheels. Very well done. Car was cut into a rear loading flower delivery car according to the owner. The job was done poorly. Sadly, the car was driven into another barn 50 years ago, then it fell in on the car, long term exposure to the elements finished it off in less than 5 years. The photos of it when it was put away show a very nice driver. Poor storage ruins another car.

One last note, three for three were unknown to the club. Interesting how many “new”” cars are turning up.”

Ed,

Great pics. I like the proactive answer written on the door for those who drive by. :)

Rick

Ed,

Thanks for posting. Tell us about the “other two”” camera shy barn find cars neither of which were known to PAS.

Many of us would like to hear all about them!

Stu

Stu, many people who are not the “club” type collectors don’t want photos or numbers taken off their car. If and when I am able to post photos I will. I probably have photos of another dozen barn finds over the last ten years we couldn’t buy, or the price was not realistic.

Ed,

Thanks for the post, no matter what the condition, it is always fun to see barn finds! Was the divide between the front and back section factory done?

John

Hi John, no it was done when the rear door was installed.

The car is no longer with us, but the parts are. Call John Cislak if you need something from this car.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.