Bettye Gluth

Home Page Forums General Bettye Gluth

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I wish to inform you that effective today, I accepted from Bettye Gluth, her resignation both from the Board of Directors and as Chair of the Projects and Company Store Committee.

As I am sure that you appreciate, Bettye ran the Company Store for the past millennium and her performance was nothing less than the epitome of Pierce-Arrow. In addition, Bettye is a multi-term member of the Board of Directors. She is an excellent contributor and her direct input will be missed.

I trust that each of you will contact Bettye and offer her your gratitude for her Wonder-Woman volunteer efforts and your congratulations on her escaping to take care of other important business.

Bravo, Bettye, Bravo!

Bettye has done a GREAT job running the store for many years. It showed her dedication to the club in so many ways. I will miss her smiling face every time I walk into the registration room. Thanks very much for your years of service. Ed Minnie

I too have been the recipient of Bettye’s kindness over my relatively brief time within the society. Bettye is a very dedicated and hardworking lady, a class act in my book. I can only hope that she and Bill will remain active members in the society and will take part in future annual meets. I wish them both the very best!

Bettye brought the Company Store up to true Pierce-Arrow standards with new, quality merchandise. My thanks to Bettye for the many, many hours of work she has done behind-the-scenes that none of us (except Bill) notice. Hopefully we will see Bettye enjoying the Annual Meet as the rest of us do, outside of the sales room!

I also want Bettye to know how much I value her personal friendship!

Bettye was a joy to work with on the board, and such a help to us during the Rochester Meet in 2010. Thanks so much, Bettye, for all you have done, and even more for your friendship.

We always looked forward to seeing Bettye at PAS venues-her personality is a genuine joy to be around. We thank her for continuous dedicated effort as Director over the years, making our club better.

We look forward to spending time with her and the ‘handsome hubby’ Bill for many years to come!

Best-John & Sue

Thanks Bettye!

Few can grasp what a tremendous amount of effort Betty put forth for the benefit of the Society and its members for so many years. Her commitment viewed in retrospect is staggering and her departure leaves us with a vast void in experience and knowledge.

Bettye,

Thank you and well done! I have always enjoyed working with you on Company Store projects and PAS Business over the years. Best wishes for your next adventure!

Chris & Delphine

Bettye, thank you for all the wonderful work for so many years!!

My big question is: does this mean that you will be driving a Pierce at all the future PAS events ??

I sure hope so.

Greg Long

Thank you for the thoughtful expressions of appreciation that many of you have sent to me. Bill and I are grateful to have so many wonderful friends in the Society. Along with my professional responsibilities, our ever-growing family and our personal interests are drawing Bill and me in other directions. My respect for the goals of the Pierce-Arrow Society compels me to give another member the opportunity to serve. Thank you, once again, for your support over the past twelve years.

Bettye,

It has been such a pleasure working with you and enjoying the store you have so competently developed. Hopefully, we will still see you in costume from time to time.

Many thanks for all your hard work for the members of the PAS.

Roger

Bettye,

Jane and I want to thank you for your long and hard work that has made PAS so much more enjoyable for the rest of us! We hope to see you and Bill working less and enjoying more at future PAS events!

Merlin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.