clock

Home Page Forums General clock

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello, i would like to know if anyone has some photo’s of the vanity clock that is in the rear of a 7 pass.model 36 sedan. thanks Ed.

Hi Edward,

Attached are two photos of the vanity clock your looking for.

This car had an older restoration and lived in the Dallas, TX area.

Thanks,

Ben

This car had a more recent restoration and is from the Southern California area.

Very good detail, as you can see.

Ben,Thank you for the photo’s.my car would not be trimmed with the gold, it is more like the tan interior….what i need is a close up of the clock so i can try and find one. just not sure what it looks like or who made it…Ed

Ed

Here are two photos of a clock that I have in my collection.

Is this what you are looking for?

Larry

Here is the 2nd

Larry, thank you it was just what i needed. now i will start hunting for a clock. i have the case in the car…thanks again. Ed

I saw it,thanks for letting me know. it appears to be the same clock, that is interesting…i guess i can stop hunting, just need some cash…

That looks like a great find.

You get the clock and the vanity in one shot.

then i will have an extra vanity,someone need just a vanity case………..

ed,

back to one of your earlier posts in this thread, the interior hardware on all enclosed series 36’s was gold plated regardless of interior color so the pictures shown are correct. i cannot speak to the enclosed series 33’s.

george quay

George, thank you for that info, model 36 is new to me any help is appreciated. I know 28 had the coat of arms on the shell but my car does not…it is an early vin # 28 could that be the reason or maybe a different shell…thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.