Engine ready to install!

Home Page Forums General Engine ready to install!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Message deleted by original poster

The engine should be droped in tongiht. Hopefully, it will be all connected up soon there after. Everyone is already talking about the eingine starting party. :) I will have cameras and movie cameras there for you to all enjoy. :) Rick

Great, major milestone, congrats! thanks for update….

Great progress, Thanks for the update. Where can I get POM tissue.

Bill

Richard,

Post the video on YouTube and put the link on this website.

Cheers,

Peter

Richard, Is there a video of how your car was discovered. I assume it was on Chasing classic cars. Thanks Doug Vogel

Hi

I watched the chassing classic cars chapter when the car was unearthed. I followed the car for a year after that. Durring that year I was told by a few people a Hershey, ” don’t feel special, several people knew of this car before Wayne found it”. I was a bit shocked people wanted to one up the discovery.

Here is my take on it. I found it on chasing classic cars. I chased it for over a year. No one else closed the deal. I found three deals fell threw. I talked to each of the buyers! I closed the deal at Gullwing motors after a week of going back and forth.

Who cares! I have the car. It is coming back to life for all to enjoy. I get the rights to say its mine. Who cares! Another one saved. Isn’t that the most important thing? Another hundred years and a few more owners that re restoreit. It won’t matter. It’s still here !!!!!!! That’s what is important to me. ;)

More updates to come. :). Rick

Pic is of the car one day after it was delivered. :D. Talk about a kid in a candy store. Lolol

I thought this would make you all laugh. After the car was delivered to me I could not live with the fact it had no hood ornament. A week later I had one in hand ( original). I ducked taped it to the grille. NOW! It was a real Pierce. :D

You’re right, the most important thing is you’re bringing the car back so it will be around for years to come.

The icing on the cake is that you’ll get to walk out into the garage and enjoy the car any time you like.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.