Front Seat Pictures from a 4 Door

Home Page Forums General Front Seat Pictures from a 4 Door

• This topic has 22 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by .
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Ken,

The method of entry is to step on the running board, put your right leg / foot in and through to the right side of the steering wheel.

Then proceed to move your butt to the seat while sliding your left leg / foot through the small gag between the door jam and the seat.

Shoe type and size matters, so no big clunky athletic shoes.

Slim, form fitting shoes, as in, driving shoes, are best!

Getting out requires that I lift my left leg up and over the top of the seat and outward. I near hit the door with my foot while doing this maneuver.

I then drag my right leg / foot through the same gap (door jam and seat) that I used as the entry point for my left foot / leg.

Measurements will follow.

Peter

If your modern car has power seat adjustment, get in the seat and play with the adjustments, and see the difference it makes when you lean the backrest back, tilt the seat bottom, etc., and this may help you see how you need to reposition the seat.

Hello Peter and Randy,

I do have a pair of Driving shoes. I will give that at try. Randy I was thinking the same thing this morning about my modern car and playing with the seat.

Thank you for helping me with my seating space. I need to also get rid of my Gut.

Ken

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.