Fuel pump

Home Page Forums Engine Fuel pump

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hallo all

I am aware that this question probably has been answered MANY times in the PASB’s before

BUT after a one hour search I cannot pull the answer up. The Vol4 PASB DVD index is a bit flakey & won’t work.

What is the Part# for an AC fuel pump service kit & where are they available from? The pump is the original type on my 1929 car.

Remember I’m in Australia and this stuff is not readily available from the usual GM outlets. Cheers

Jak.

Jak,

Try these guys. Then and Now Automotive.

Bill

http://www.maritimedragracing.com/then_and_now_automotive.htm

I have used Then and Now, nice people. Other nice people are Terrell machine. Some people might disagree, I have my pumps all set at 5 pounds pressure.

Although Now and Then was very polite and even sent me a free gasket for my UUR-2 carburetor when I needed one, on a subsequent occasion, when I got a total rebuild from them, the rebuild leaked. I had better luck with Art Gould, 5R Main Street, Kings Park, NY 11754, phone 631-269-0093, fax 631-269-5064. I did not get a kit from either supplier, but rather had them rebuild the carburetor.

Maybe I was just unlucky with my Now and Then rebuild.

Thank you Bill, Tony & Joe. As always the Wise Ones help out!!Cheers

jak.

Jak, unlike some of the other members, keeping the part numbers “secret” help no one in this club. I keep an extra kit pump kit on the shelf for the three 8 cyl.fuel pumps, these are the numbers from Then and Now. They power all my past and current Pierces. There part number for the 1929 type A AC kit is FPA-16, 30’s use the FPA 18, the 31 up Stewart Warner’s use the SW 414 kit. My last invoice shows the 29 kit was $29.50 US plus shipping. take care, Karl

Karl, thanks for actually listing the kit part numbers.

It helps those of us who look for parts whenever the opportunity arises.

I’ve been to Ford Model A swap meets and run across PA stuff from a vendor or two.

Having part numbers in a notebook sure helps when roaming the four corners of the country hunting for parts.

Karl

Thanks also from me!! Part Numbers sure make a difference when surfing eBay!

And also the “Then and Now”” contact from Bill. Cheers

Jak.”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.