Gathering at Gilmore

Home Page Forums General Gathering at Gilmore

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Congratulations to Dave & Diana for their 15th year of the Gathering at Gilmore event. Once again it was a great weekend with friends I have not seen in a while.

Saturdays boat ride was a little choppy, and did not sit well with me and the missus, so we opted to go back to the hotel once lunch was finished on Saturday afternoon.

The evening dinner was fantastic, Greg Long gave us a preview of next years meet in Indiana, I presented Dave with a display for the museum, the meal was delicious, and the company was outstanding.

The show on Sunday started out very foggy and misty, but eventually the sun did come out and it went off without a hitch. Dave & Diana were presented a special award for their 15 year anniversary, for the Gilmore event, to a standing ovation for all their efforts in putting this event together.

Congratulations to Dave & Diana once again, and thank you, for another spectacular event. Also thanks to Bill & Wilma Hunter-Morris for all their hard work in coordinating the show on Sunday.

A big thank you to Dave & Diana for hosting their 15th great Gathering at Gilmore.

Logistically, this is a major accomplishment to direct everyone down the same scenic roads and keep everyone very well fed plus entertained and for 3 1/2 days! And Dave & Diana make this happen every year seemingly with ease.

Those PAS members who have attended the Stevens’ patented Gathering in beautiful Western Michigan know what an enjoyable and memorable event this is.

Clara & Stu Blair

Dave and Diana continue to introduce folks to western Michigan, a great place to be. As is their standard tours were great, attractions were fabulous and the driving instructions are second to none. Is it late August 2019 yet?

Happy Motoring,

Rick and Liz

i echo the above and will add that the PAS is truly a family of friends that are very very closely knit together. it is an absolute pleasure to be in a group that is so open and welcoming to all. at the final dinner i looked around the room and was sorry that the event was coming to an end the following day and that we wouldn’t be together again until the winter meet in Branson.

I echo Mr. Quay and all the rest.

Thank you Dave and Diana, your energy is admirable!

It seems like each Gathering at Gilmore is better than the last! I don’t know how Dave and Diana continue to do it year after year. But they do and we are so fortunate for it. Thanks to Byron Matson for chairing the committee to recognize Dave and Diana for producing 15 years of Gatherings. Such a nice plaque for a deserving couple!

Yes, this year’s Gathering was really a great time. Again, kudos to Dave and Diana for all of their hard work. While we were running around having fun, they were taking care of all of the details behind the scenes. With all of their running around, they were always on hand to make sure everything was going well for everyone else! Great job on your 15th Anniversary! Also got to meet a lot of new people, and become better acquainted with others. Now when I go to a PAS event, it’s just like picking up a conversation with a friend you haven’t seen for a few days.

Wow what a good time me Chris and Pete had at the gathering at Gilmore didnt no how it was going to turn out at first a few frowns and what the heck is it but by the end i made some new friends .everyone was so nice Dave and Diana did a outstanding job on everything now I think I have to get a real pierce-arrow lol

Ps I think we got photo bombed by the goat

Oooh you’ve got the Pierce Arrow disease now. You can tell how bad a case you have by the number of times each day you search eBay for Pierce parts….

Seriously, glad to have had you along on the trip, and you did a great job of taking a car that would have been written off as scrap and really making something out of it.

Eric, Sue and I are sure glad you all came. W. Michigan is a great place for touring in late August with friends.

Please plan to visit more PAS events!

John

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.