Georgia A. Pierce

Home Page Forums General Georgia A. Pierce

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi- does anyone have any idea who Georgia A. Pierce was, and how she’s connected to the automobile Pierce family?

I have an item that is most definitely Pierce Arrow related, and her name is inscribed on it.

Thanks David Coco Winchester Va.

David, perhaps a note to Bernie Weis might shed some light for you.

Regards.

Will do, thanks!

Dave,

Would that be a clock that has a swing out bezel? Mounted in an 8th grade -work man ship- mantel clock setting?

Bob

No, it’s a jewelry type pendant, it’s in the shape of the Pierce coat of arms with motto below it, and a flat raised place across the middle with her name engraved, whole piece is about 1.5 inches tall, with raised details (such as birds) in gold or gold plated.

What’s the clock, is it floating around?

Dave,

This clock and its mounting were in a local antique shop, a few years back. Because of the “Pierce” name being on it, he wanted too much–I passed. After thinking about it, a few months later, too late, it was gone.

Strange though, the name engraved was “Georgia Pierce.” Who was she?

Bob

I’ve sent a picture of the item to Bernie, let’s see if he knows…..I have no clue who she was, but it’s interesting that there’s another Pierce item out there with her name on it….I’ve tried to post a picture of this thing, if anyone knows anything about it please advise…best…. David

David –

Have you contacted any members who are George Norman Pierce’s descendants? Both great-grandchildren Edward Pierce and Ellie Leigh and her husband have some family records; you might try them.

I sent a picture to Bernie and he didn’t have a record of Georgia Pierce, I’ll work on contacting the relatives, thanks for the idea! dc

This medallion was used on 1928 Pierce Arrow radiator medallions. The piece was made for a 2 piece medallion, but it could easily be made into a jewelery pendant. I have one of the complete medallions listed on eBay right now. I have owned a company “Nostalgic Reflections”” for 41 years. We make these parts and many others. Check our web site.

Jerry Turner 509-226-3522 Nostalgic Reflections”

http://www.NostalgicReflections.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.