Got to work on my S81 at Greg Long’s

Home Page Forums General Got to work on my S81 at Greg Long’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I’m kind of new to the Pierce-Arrow Society, and bought the car previously owned by Sinclair Powell. Series 81 Coupe Convertible with Phillips custom body. Greg Long told me about it when we met at the PA Meet in Rohnert Park last summer.

The car is at Greg’s and we will be tidying up a few things, then I’ll join you all in June at the PA meet in Indiana.

Greg knows his stuff and is generous with his time.

Nice car Don, welcome to the club!

Welcome to the PAS.

There are few people out there that know more than about the Pierce Series 80’s cars than Greg Long.

He’s a tremendous resource and an all around great guy.

Welcome to the PAS. You’re gonna love it. DAVE STEPHENS, St. Louis, MO.

Dear Don,

It was great riding with you in David White’s car at the Rohnert Park meet. Congratulations on the purchase. I wish you many happy motoring miles!

Robert

Don and Robert,

We had a great time with all of you riding with us at Rohnert Park. The great thing about a 7 passenger car is lots of room for company.

Don, I’m looking forward to seeing your car in Indiana and at California events once you get it out here.

Dave

Thanks Robert and thanks Dave-

It is because of your enthusiasm and encouragement, not to mention the fun factor of other PAS members, that I took the plunge! It was great meeting so many great people and riding in some mighty fine cars!

Looking forward to Indiana!

Don

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.