Great PAS Winter Meet !

Home Page Forums General Great PAS Winter Meet !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Congratulations and a sincere “thank you” are in order for Deedee and Marc Hamburger for the wonderful PAS Winter Meet that they hosted this last weekend in Atlanta, Georgia! The weather was great, the accommodations were first rate, excellent sites and collections to see, and of course, the comraderie of the PAS Members.

Well Done!

Chris Diekman

I too had a very good time, and I could not stay for all events. More thanks to Marc and Deedee for all the work, and the wonderful evening at their home. To negotiate a $114 hotel price for the facility we had is amazing. Moreover, I have never been treated as warmly by a hotel staff as I was there. Thank you to everyone else who worked on the meet. Tony

I agree! It was a great time. Thanks to Deedee and Marc for arranging such an enjoyable event. I am amazed at how much of Atlanta we were able to see in such a short time. Of course, the best part was Deedee & Marc’s gracious hospitality!

Paul

It was a great meet and gave us an opportunity to know each other better. Many thanks to Marc and the delightful Ms. Deedee for their flowing hospitality. They are the epitome of Southern charm. Also kudos to Rick Horne and Elizabeth Enney for the tour of their garage. What a pleasant weekend with great weather, outstanding accommodations and fun people. Peter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.