Hershey

Home Page Forums General Hershey

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

1935. American national Pierce arrow fire chief car

Richard,

Please don’t start a new discussion thread for each photo. Use one thread and add additional photos by posting a response to that one discussion thread.

Paul

Got it ! Thanks

Looking for a car

Photo

Photo

Photo

Karl Ks newest Pierce. 1935 steelcraft Pierce Arrow

Hi Paul Morris

Thank you for the photo attachment tip. I have learned something also! Cheers—-Jak.

Richard,

Thanks for posting the Hershey photos, I enjoyed them. It looks like you had really nice weather this year (sunny photographs).

Here is a pedal car from the good old days. The radiator isn’t much a Pierce but the car has the Pierce headlamps.

Do any of the metal pedal cars have a script “Pierce” on them, or are they just identified by pedal car manufacturer as such?

It depends on what you mean “script”. Are you talking about the metal script or a manufactuer emblem?

The manufacturer is allways on the car somewhere but the models are usually on the grille button if an american national/gendron/toledo. There are several other manufactures but most lasted only a few years. The great depression killed most toy manufacturers.

This is the newest pierce arrow I just finished restoring. 1922 American National Pierce Arrow.

If I can be any help to anyone with their wheeled toys, please let me know, because I need all your guys help with my big pierce. Im drowning in ignorance right now. lolol :)

congrats again Dave. Rick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.