Important Info On All 32 to 35 Pierce Arrow Dash Boards.

Home Page Forums General Important Info On All 32 to 35 Pierce Arrow Dash Boards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

This is a general post for the membership to inform them that is now very popular to install Pierce Arrow dash boards and instrument clusters and gauges among the hot rod collectors looking for a “real high end dash” for a early 30’s street rod. They will pay MORE than most PAS members for these items as it has become quite trendy in the street rod scene, and money is not much of a problem for these guys. You will now be competing for dash items with them, and they are aggressively buying all the parts they can. If you need parts for your 32 to 35 dash, act fast because the parts will dry up. Ed Minnie

Ed, thanks for the warning. I have a complete dash with guages for a 1933-34 836A Pierce that I would like to sell. But…….unless the buyer is going to put it in a Pierce Arrow that is not a street rod, it is not for sale. I don’t care how much they want to pay, this dash belongs in an original car.

I believe the responsibility we have as custodians of these cars is to preserve and protect them for future generations.

Rich Anderson

Hello Ed and Richard, I witnessed this very thing some 10 years ago while tracking a complete cluster for my 1935. I was happy to beat the rodders to the dash I now have. Everyone dances to different music.

Alan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.