Interior, 1934 840A

Home Page Forums Body Interior, 1934 840A

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have pictures or specifications for an original interior, 1934 840A sedan? Pleat design, door design, position of rear interior quarter lights, and so forth. I’m doing one soon and would like to have as much information in hand as possible…thanks [email protected]

David, My 840A Club Brougham was complete and original. It is presently being redone….but I could get some photos of the front seats & do have some photos of the interior of a 34 840 coupe.

Email me and I’ll send you what I have……

Rich Anderson

[email protected]

Thanks, Rich, email sent!

David, My 1934 840A 5 Passenger sedan, Godfrey, is a very “unrestored original”” inside and outside. Give me a call and we can discuss any digital photos I could send to you. Even has some original factory pin striping traces on the body. The car was originally sold in Beverly Hills in 1934 and I have the original P-A Sales contract with the first owner trading in her 1925 Packard. Walter and Kelly McDaniel”

WMcD, will call you today, thanks! I’d forgotten about Godfrey, although not the stablemate…..thanks David C.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.