Lead on Travelodge For Sale

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell Lead on Travelodge For Sale

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I received the following inquiry to the Museum. I have no other info at present.

Dave

Hi,

I am in Boise, Idaho.  I am helping my friend Fred sell his partially restored 1937 Model B Travelodge.  My friend lost his wife in December, the same month he went into a memory care facility.  This trailer was one of his treasured items.  He has restored the exterior, but not the interior.  The interior needs a complete restoration.  We do have some of the interior components.  WE decided last week to post it for sale on EBay but we have not done it yet.  We are reaching out to see if you or the Buffalo museum have interest before we do so.  If no interest, we will post it next week on EBay with a starting bid of $6,500 and no reserve.  We also have a remarkable marketing brochure featuring all three models in fantastic shape for its age.  If you or someone can send me a cell number, texting me to my number below, I can send many pictures.  Or, if you know of anyone we should contact that might have interest, please contact me.

Thanks ,

Greg

Greg Thueson, SIOR

Quest & Company, Inc.

12632 W. Fairview Ave.

Boise, Idaho     83713

Office              (208) 322-5900

Cell                  (208) 863-2500

Email               [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.