Luggage Rack

Home Page Forums Body Luggage Rack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anybody have a picture of the luggage rack for a 1930 Mod B Club Sedan?

Mine was in pieces and not all of them are there it looks like. Jim

Jim, I emailed a few that might help that I took at the Gilmore PA museum. Give me a call and we can talk about them or I can send pictures of the parts that I think are rack parts from mine.

Dave

Dave,

I’ll call tomorrow.. Jim

Please post the photos for all of us to see, and learn from.

Thanks,

Greg Long

A good place to start is the parts manual as Pierce used at least 5 different luggage rack carriers that year. There may have been more as some body styles are not addressed here. Fortunately the club sedan (code N) is included and shown in the bottom half of page 50 under p/n 740046. I was not able to post the parts manual pages which are 88.2 KB each so I have e-mailed to all above.

Paul,

That’s exactly what I needed, Thanks. In you parts manual does it show an exploded view of a driveshaft for the same 30 Mod B? Jim

I’m glad that pictures of the Pierce-Arrow Museum’s 1930 Model B Club Sedan might have been helpful in this situation. I have taken photos for other members in the past and am always glad to help. If anyone ever wants pictures in the future, please call me at (231) 740-6610 anytime. I am usually at the Museum 2 or 3 days each month except in winter.

Dave Stevens

P-A Museum Director

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.