National Meet

Home Page Forums General National Meet

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

P-A parking at the Holiday Inn; wish you were here!

That is great !! Please post more, lots more. Thanks Doug Vogel

Looks like a great turnout.

+1 on the request for more pics.

Hate to miss it, y’all have fun!!

What a day, my ride suffered a flat tire from a defective tube, a carb with rust in the jets, then a coil failure! We got it back to the hotel on it’s own power, and fixed and ready to tour tomorrow. Ride on! Ed

Excellent Meet put on by Dave and Diana Stevens and the Committee! The cars were wonderful and the turnout was great. Thanks to the Meet Committee Team who put together an entertaining and well executed National Meet!

We really enjoyed ourselves and seeing our PAS friends.

Chris & Del

Dave and Dee Dee Stevens served the Pierce-Arrow Society once again with a wonderful meet. This was one of the best with about 80 cars on the show-field and amazing tours, food and friendships.

And a special congratulations to Dave and Dee Dee on their long overdue award of the Otto Klausmeyer Award. Just arrived home in Toronto tired but happy. Thanks to all of the committee.

Perfect weather, great tours, and a show field of 80 cars made this one of the best meets ever. Thanks to Dave and Diana for all the hard work, as well as all the others who also helped out. Ed

Superb, is the best way to describe the Meet.

Thanks to David, Diana, Bill, Wilma and all of David’s “Staff,” as he called those wonderful folks.

It was more fun than the following film clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFv_PoZ2iP0

Make sure you watch it, as it is well worth the time!

That is how much fun we had in KAL-A-MA-ZOO!

Dave and Diana never disappoint. Great Meet. We didn’t want to leave.

Happy Motoring

Rick and Liz

Thanks to all for your compliments. We were glad to be part of the team.

I hope that everyone arrived home OK. There was a nasty storm that hit Chicago at about 11:30 am on Sunday and could have caught some folks on the road. We left KZOO at 7:00 am and arrived home at 9:45 (after gaining the hour). I was able to put the ’34 in the garage before the storm hit. Some suburbs had 90 MPH winds and while we had no damage, PAS member Scott Stastny had a four foot oak tree fall into his house and truck.

Bill

Pat and I add our thanks, too, for a supurb week of Pierce-Arrow fellowship and touring. A wonderful job by all. (And we’re sure glad we left for home at 4 am so we cleared Chicago well before the storm….)

Jane and I join Rick; the only disappointment was having to go home. A GREAT job by the Meet Committee! AND, since I have been a PAS member, the Otto Klausmeyer Award has not been given to more deserving recipients.

Merlin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.