OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY DEAL IN JUNE IS DONE FOR 2023!

Home Page Forums General OPTIMA RED TOP BATTERY DEAL IN JUNE IS DONE FOR 2023!

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Optima

OPTIMA Batteries has agreed to support Pierce-Arrow Society members with a great deal on their 6-volt REDTOP battery. The Promotion is set to run from June 7th through June 14th and is not stackable with any other offer and is only good for OPTIMA 6-volt batteries with a maximum of three per purchase and is limited to Pierce-Arrow Society members only.

From June 7th until midnight on June 14, 2023, members of the Pierce-Arrow Society who purchase a 6-volt REDTOP battery online at http://www.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $167.50(normally $249.99) per battery plus tax (and additional battery fees for California addresses) with free shipping right to their front door in the lower-48 States, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at http://www.optimabatteries.com.

Here is how the process works:
    1. If you want the deal, send an email on or after June 7, 2023 until June 14, 2023 requesting a unique, one-time use code to: [email protected]
    2. You will receive a unique, one-time use code that will be valid until June 14, 2023
    3. Once you receive the code, you will need to go to http://www.optimabatteries.com and use the code when purchasing a battery there. If your code does not work and/or the discount does not show up in your cart before you complete your transaction, please send an email to [email protected] requesting assistance BEFORE you complete your transaction. OPTIMA is unable to add the discount or issue a partial refund after the purchase has been made.

Keep Rolling!

Peter Williams

Details?

The Details on How to Order are Shown Above!

Hello PAS Members,

We are quickly approaching the Deadline for the Optima Battery Deal, which is: 6/14/23 @ 12:00 midnight.

If you are having difficulty making a Purchase, BE IN TOUCH, ASAP!

I trust that this will be another Favorable Year for The Optima Deal, as it has been in past years.

As usual, I wish to THANK Optima Jim for arranging The Deal.

Peter Williams

Pierce-Arrow Members;

Yesterday, I was notified by Optima-Jim that because of scheduling issues, he EXTENDED “The Deal” until Friday, 16 June @ MID-AFTERNOON.

You have a bit of an extension, BUT DO NOT DELAY,  or “The Deal” will be Done!

Cheers,

Peter

The Deal for the Optima, 6V Red Top battery is DONE for this year.

I would like to thank everyone who participated and especially Optima Jim for originally offering PAS members “The Deal.”

Tell your PAS Friends to keep their eyes open next Spring, especially on the PAS Website Message Board, rather than on PAS mailings, so they Don’t Miss Out, or Near Miss Out on “The Deal”.

Of course, all of this hinges upon if we are sufficiently lucky to have The Deal again offered.

I hope to see many of you in Glens Falls next week

Keep Rolling,

Peter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.