OPTIMA 6V Red-Top Battery Sale

Home Page Forums Buy/Sell OPTIMA 6V Red-Top Battery Sale

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Optima

DETAILS BELOW

Peter Williams

Optima

Thank You Peter

I have been waiting for this and always appreciate this  opportunity to save on batteries.

OPTIMA Batteries has agreed to support our members through this website, with a great deal on their 6-Volt, Red Top Battery.

The promotion is set to run from:  1 – 15 May 2024, is not stackable with any other offer, is only good for 6-volt batteries with a maximum of three per purchase and limited only to Pierce Arrow Society members.

From 1 May until Midnight, 15 May, members of the Pierce Arrow Society, who purchase a 6-volt Red Top battery online at shop.optimabatteries.com will receive special pricing of $167.49 plus tax ($249.99 retail) and free shipping right to their front door in the lower 48 states, by entering a unique coupon code when purchasing factory-direct at: shop.optimabatteries.com.

Here is how the process works:
    1. If you want the deal, send an e-mail requesting a unique one-time use coupon code to: [email protected]
    2. You will receive a unique one-time-use code that will be valid only until 5/15 @ 12:00-midnight.
    Codes will be invalid after Midnight on 5/15.
    3. Once you receive your code, you will need to go to the Optima shopping site at http://www.optimabatteries.com…op-starting-battery/ (SEE LINK BELOW)
    4. Add the 6-volt battery (up to 3) part # 6V (8010-044) and go to the checkout cart
    5. Here is the important part: Enter your unique code that will calculate your discount on the BILLING PAGE of the CHECK-OUT.
    6. Finalize your order
    7. Wait for your “Factory Fresh” Optima Red Top 6 volt to arrive at your door (usually within 4 days of your order).
    This offer is limited to three (3) batteries per household and will EXPIRE at MIDNIGHT on May 15, 2024.
    This offer is only available on OPTIMA REDTOP 6-volt batteries purchased directly from shop.optimabatteries.com .

My batteries are ordered with no issues in the process

Thanks again Peter

Yes Peter, thank you.  My newest Optima is probably 15 years old, and still working.  I sprung for one new one, and the process went very smoothly.

Hey Tony,

They DO last forever, even if you don’t pamper them!

I have two that are at least Five (5) years old, and still going Strong!

Peter

Peter:

Thanks to you, and Jim at Optima for continuing this promotional. I’ve also had good luck with my red tops! I like the ability to “nest” two of them in the battery box.

-Carl

Gents,

I am Glad that everyone is Happy with The Optima 6-V Deal.

Jim @ Optima Batteries has been Very Good to The Pierce Arrow members.

I run 2-Optima 6-V batteries in my Series 80, and although it is an over-kill, they always Do The Job!

We can just hope that Jim & Optima allows this Deal in the coming years.

Thank You, Jim & Optima!

Peter

Thank you Peter and Optima Jim, I missed this the last time it was offered to PAS members and have the request in for this year!

Regards,

Steve

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.