Parts Offered Series 80

Home Page Forums General Parts Offered Series 80

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Someone responded to an ad I I placed on another forum, offering me parts from a Series 80 abput to be parted out. He sent photos of the car, and they were of that original-looking grey coach which has been offered for sale on Ebay and other places for a while now. It struck me as unlikely a car so complete would be oarted so I suspect a scam.

This car was at an annual meet a while back I think. Just beware. He called himself Peter Pebbled.

Car was at the 58th in Buffalo, and there is a photo of it in the annual

Meet pics with owner unknown.

The car Randy is referring to is a 1927 S80 Coach. That’s the 2-door 5 passenger body.

The car was owned by Ed Hamerski, and it was as Randy said, shown at the Buffalo Meet.

The car sold to someone in the Carolina’s or maybe Virginia. I received a phone call from the new owner a few months ago, requesting some information and technical help with some work being done on the car.

The serial # is 8019425 engine #8020000.

Greg Long

There’s a lot of discussion about “PPebbles”” on the AACA forums. He seems to have EVERYTHING that different people are looking for. A scam for sure….”

I received an email from Peter Pebbles, stating that he has a warehouse full of parts and lots of stuff for my 1927 Dodge fast four cabriolet. No one has lots of stuff for this car, and he further asked what I wanted, when I’d clearly posted that I was looking for a steering box.

It’s a scam, as mentioned. If you’re still tempted, ask him for a picture of the car or part from a certain angle, or with a current newspaper clearly showing a date.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.