PAS DINNER at Hershey

Home Page Forums General PAS DINNER at Hershey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Get together with your PAS pals at Hershey! We have found an excellent restaurant that can host the PAS dinner on Thursday, October 8 at 6:30. The restaurant is Dodge City Steakhouse – 1037 Paxton St. Harrisburg, PA. Just 12 easy miles west of Hershey Park (Directions are attached) off Rt. 322/I-83

Dodge City Steakhouse has won numerous “Best of Harrisburg” restaurant awards. It has a full bar, excellent hand-cut steaks as well as fresh seafood, ribs and burgers. For a menu go to http://www.dodgecityrestaurant.com

In order to have the private room set up for us, please let me know if you plan to attend. Call or text me at 678-361-4007. Thanks and hope to see you Thursday!

Liz can you RVSP 4

I think I am one of the 4 in the Hancock party. If not add me to the list.

Thanks for the work chasing down a new venue for the dinner.

Greg Long

The food in this place is 5 star! Mary and I have never been disappointed! This is an easy off and on from I-83.Watch for entrance just past overhead bridge on Paxton Street, across from closed Ford Dealer. If you get to the next light at Cameron St. you missed it. Free Parking. FULL BAR! Karl

Company and food was great, thanks for arranging this dinner! Enjoyed it….

Liz,

Thank you for pulling the dinner together for all of us. The meal and the company was great! When I can make it to Hershey, I always look forward to the Pierce Dinner.

Again, Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.