PAS Facbook page update

Home Page Forums General PAS Facbook page update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Well Christmas is over and a new year will soon be upon us…

I would like to thank those members who have taken an active participation in the PAS Facebook page and encourage more members to do the same.

Membership in the PAS Facebook page has just turned to over 400 members now, but I would like to see that number increase, as well as the posting of stories and social gatherings of all PAS members.

While I believe this forum is great for mechanical and technical issues, you cannot beat the Facebook page for social postings. You can actually see when other members are on line, and can post and chat with them in real time. You can post an album of photos, tell stories, and people can respond within minutes accordingly.

There are other “car club” group pages out there, that boast memberships of over a thousand people, there is no reason why the PAS Facebook page cannot do the same.

We can no longer allow ourselves to be “exclusive” to just this website, we need to get out there and start showing these other clubs that the Pierce-Arrow Society is not a “closed door” group, and that we can play with the big boys anytime. The Facebook page is a step in that direction.

Let’s show the rest of the world what the Pierce-Arrow Society is all about, a family fun loving group of people dedicated to keeping the spirit of America’s finest built automobile alive.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast…

Curtiss, Well said. Facebook and the like are here and now. Hopefully we double the Facebook members in the very near future. Well done and thank you for your tremendous contribution to all those that are interested in Pierce-Arrows.

Ditto…..thank you Curtiss for your work and persistence. I’ve had a number of positive comments from non PAS members on how impressed they are with the photos etc. on the facebook site. This is a great way for our cars to be seen by others.

Yes, thanks for getting that page on Facebook….I don’t see it, is there a way to have a PAS membership form on the site, or a prominent link to same?

Thank you everyone for your positive comments, and your contributions to the page…a group page is only as good as the people that support it.

David, there is a link to the PAS website in the pinned rules section on the top of the Facebook page…members of the page can click on the link for direct access to the PAS website here. I will also post a direct link on this site itself.

Once again, thank you for the positive comments and contributions, this is OUR page, let’s make it one of the best in the Antique Car World.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.