PAS Meet in Rhode Island.

Home Page Forums General PAS Meet in Rhode Island.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

As of today 10 day forcast is sunny every day from 83 to 87, only a slight chance of a shower late Wednesday of 20 percent. See you there!

Hi All,

I wish I was able to attend this year, but it was not possible with starting a new job.

The planners of the Rhode Island meet have a very nice venue planned for PAS members and should be applauded for their efforts!

To all of my PAS friends in attendance, I will be raising a glass circa the welcoming party time and certainly thinking about the wonderful places you will be visiting all of next week. Have a safe trip and memorable week.

Sounds like an absolutely terrific meet, with fine weather, classy surroundings, interesting tours, and of course great people and cars. Pat and I wish we could be there too, but we just finished our move from MN to AZ a couple of weeks ago so our Pierce activities will be limited to local Tucson runs and the Modoc Tour this year. Have a grand time, travel safely, and we’ll be thinking of you…

I’m going to miss the meet, too…hope y’all have a great time, but know you will!

I too will not be able to attend the meet this year, as we moved into our new home in Hyde Park, utah. I just retired, am finishing up two acres of sprinkler pipes and then will start building my shop. You folks have fun! Welcome to the west Tony. Doug Vogel

OK David, this means that the next east coast PAS annual meet is in your back yard ! Get your Meet Committee together and get started planning !! :-)

Greg Long

Greg, you need to find me a Yard Expander, my back yard isn’t big enough!

I am going to be working on a new Region for this (and surrounding) area, so a meet could be a possibility! I do know of some interesting places that could be visited in the surrounding area, filling up touring days would be no problem!

Your PAl, David Coco

So far, near perfect weather. We had a threat of rain on Tuesday night, but all the storms fizzled out over central connecticut, and we didn’t get a drop.

A very good turnout, and a few more cars show up each day.

Today: Thursday, we tour the ‘cottages’ along the coast, I think the smallest ‘cottage’ is about 7000 square feet. !

Lunch at the Officers Club at the Naval War College. Then Lobster dinner !!

Greg Long

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.