Paul Johnson

Home Page Forums General Paul Johnson

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul Johnson went into the hospital for a knee replacement. Apparently after the surgery he developed a serious infection in the OTHER LEG! He is told he will be in the hospital for several more days. He is available on his cell phone: 503-510-7440. He would probably appreciate some encouragement.

Dave

A little clarification and update on Paul. The knee replacement was about a year ago. He has not recovered mobility as hoped. Recently, he developed an infection in his left hip which spread to his right knee and both thighs. He is currently on some medication, but the doctors have not yet determined the source of the infection. He will have hospice care as appropriate.

The above is from my conversation with him yesterday.

I spoke with one of Paul’s caregivers this morning. He is unable to take calls at this time

Al Abrahamson put out a brief email this evening that Paul passed away at 5:25pm PDT today, April 5.  RIP, Paul, the PAS greatly appreciates your sustained efforts, including four years as President, for about 60 years.

Paul was a Good Man and a Major Contributor to the PAS.

Condolences to the family  a genuinely good man I too will miss him.

Jim DFollis

Great man ,great friend. My mentor on getting my Series 80 Runabout on the road after siting in garage for 45 years.

A terrible lost of information for all of us in the club. I will miss him immensely.

Paul was a patriot, gentleman, friend, and much more. A true Pierce Arrow aficionado. May he rest in peace. Goodbye old friend, I will miss you and think of you often. Especially every time I see a 1935 Pierce Arrow. Ed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.